click image to close
A Greener Tomorrow Starts Here...
The organic lawn care company in the PoconosMathiesen Landscapes is proud to help our environment and our clients with organic lawn care. Our organic fertilizer plans provide better turf and landscape quality than our competitors can with their ordinary synthetic plans, and we're using up to 90% less chemicals. By reducing our rates of fertilizers, herbicides, and pesticides so significantly (teaspoons instead of buckets), and adding in truly helpful, living biology to your soil, we are creating a much healthier plant. This plant can now live off its healthy soils, rather than the synthetic chemicals typically pumped into your property. We can help bring back the natural life to the lawn creating stronger, healthier, and better looking lawns and landscapes. Our liquid spray applications get our nutrients into your soil quicker and more evenly than broadcast granular applications can allow. Join the greater green movement and ensure Mathiesen Landscapes is servicing your lawn and landscape.
Why should you use our organic fertilizing system?
- 100% natural, organic, fertilizer
- Reduce nitrates, phosphates, pesticides, and herbicides by up to 90%
- Avoid overuse of chemicals which negatively impact our local water supply
- Nitrates and phosphates are directly connected to "dead zones" in water sources, and using our organic system helps to reduce our impact (learn more about dead zones here)
- Safer than chemicals for your family and pets
- Natural pest, weed, and fungus suppression
- Natural PH balancing
- Cost less than traditional chemical programs
How does organic fertilizer work?Mathiesen Landscapes’ organic fertilizer functions as a Biological Meta-Catalyst (a.k.a. bio-stimulant) by enabling plants to more efficiently uptake beneficial nutrients and pesticides. Because healthy plants are more able to resist disease and insect damage, using our program results in a decrease in the use of herbicides and pesticides. Significantly lower quantities of chemical fertilizers, herbicides, fungicides, and insecticides are needed to obtain the results previously only available through the use of traditional products. Best of all: fewer nitrates, phosphates, and other chemicals are released into the environment. We are literally putting living biology back into your soil. Consider your body fueled by high quality foods (natural) versus taking a vitamin (synthetics) to attempt to recreate these nutrients. Essentially, we're using micro-organisms to put natural biology back to work in your soil. Call us today and speak with a certified applicator to learn more about what we can do for you, your property, and the environment.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR PRODUCT HERE Holganix
ORGANIC CARE SERVICES:
- Residential, Commercial, and Athletic.
Lawn/turf applications and/or landscape plantings applications:
- Application by liquid spray
- Five applications per year program (turf)
- April: Organics, Fertilizer, Pre-emergent Weed Control (Natural PH, and Pest Control)
- May: Organics, Fertilizer, Weed Control, Pest Preventative (Natural PH, and Pest Control)
- June: Organics, Fertilizer, Weed Control, Pest Preventative (Natural PH, and Pest Control)
- September: Organics, Fertilizer, Weed Control (Natural PH, and Pest Control)
- October: Organics, Fertilizer (Natural PH, and Pest Control)
- Pricing plan
- Yearly cost based on square footage, discount for seasonal payment.
- Pay per application.
Memberships & Affiliations